Wednesday, 27 April 2011

cranes and backdrops


I've been practicing making cranes for  a fundraiser for Japan tonight. Finally I can make them! hurray.

Have also been working on a backdrop for photographs. We've got a tudor based event in work this weekend and children can dress up in Tudor clothes and then I thought it would be cute for them to have a background to stand in front of and have their photos taken.

I haven't finished it yet and am also painting it in a narrow corridor, hence the weird angle

2 comments:

  1. oh hoorah on the Paper Cranes, I can never quite get them right. I love that backdrop, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I watched a video of paper crane making and it finally made sense - following diagrams was useless!

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...