Monday, 25 April 2011

Easter Monday

It's cooler today which is nice because I think that the heat was getting a bit too much for sadie-cat (she is hiding on top of the wardrobe in the bedroom with the blinds drawn). I have got out my sundress today though... it's not much style wise (it was a cheap one from asda) but the material is lovely...



have been doing a little bit of sketchbooking as well...


There is lots of writing in my sketchbooks... mainly stuff I'm reading and quotes. Here are a few recent ones....

'All of us have a place in history. Mine is clouds.' - Richard Brautigan
'The trick is to go on living even when you 've found out what kind of a world it really is.' - Harvey Swados
'I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library.' - Jorge Luis Borges
'There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as though everything is a miracle.' - Albert Einstein.

Am also listening to the wonderful wonderful Baby Dee which is beyond beautiful.x

oh, and I thought I'd add some pictures of a bag I made for Bert a little while ago....




1 comment:

  1. Hi Sian, it's Jo. Thanks for following my blog (i've returned the favour) I love your blog, there is so much on it that I resonate with and enjoy. I followed your links, and I love the music. I love the poignant quotes too. Have a cooler day- the poor animals do suffer don't they.

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...