Saturday, 23 April 2011

yep,i can make pizza!

and it was delicious!
I followed nonna's recipe, but she seemed a bit off on the yeasty side of things, so I checked with Jamie and added more sugar and yeast.
otherwise, a lot easier than I thought.
I made a nice tomato sauce for the base too - just minced garlic, fresh tomatoes, olive oil and basil.
and added red onion and roasted pepper and courgette and fresh basil.
with a bit of salad on the side....
also, while I was waiting for the dough to prove, I made harisa spiked hummous - like regular hummous but with harissa paste, tomato paste and olive oil all mixed together and drizzled on the top.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, you! That pizza looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pgoe! that sounds delish! spiked hummus, oh yes!!
    cheers for stopping, sian; nice to meet you.
    yes, the deer will go on the wall. just have to chose a wall now.
    i figure it's gonna take me awhile... ;)
    n♥

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...