Wednesday, 18 May 2011

busy day/lazy day

Yesterday was super busy... pilates class then shopping for groceries then home to hoover, clean, tidy, change the litter tray (my parents came for dinner so had to deep clean!), then cooking - pizza (inc the dough and a fresh tomato sauce), potato wedges (sweet and regular), lemon and coriander hummous, roasted asparagus and salad with homemade croutons. I have never made croutons before, and I have no idea why not because they are so easy and yum - you just have to cut cubes of slightly stale bread, drizzle with olive oil, season and pop it in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.  I forgot to take photos of the feast, but I think it went down well.

My mum brought me a gerbera...


she had been busy making little drawstring gift bags for my niece's birthday party...


I made one... badly.

So today is lazy day (tho I did wake up at 5am... euch)...






No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...