Saturday, 21 May 2011

hair!


Bert cut my fringe for me (and put on an accent while he did it) and I also dyed my hair dark dark brown. I am a bit iffy about my hair at the moment as last November a whole chunk of it fell out and I now have a bald spot at the back of my head. It's growing back, but it's doing it super, super slow... I'm hoping it will be all grown in by the Green Man Festival (in August), and am looking forward to be able to wear my hair down again.

Aside from that, I do love the fringe!

2 comments:

  1. I like your fringe too! It looks great, a nice colour too. I always start growing mine out then cut it again. I think they look a bit sixties and cool.
    When I was younger, a lot of my hair fell out. It can be quite a bit upsetting, but maybe not so noticeable to others.x

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...