Wednesday, 11 May 2011

magazines

I love magazines... recently Bert bought me Living Etc and Vogue and I've been reading and looking and sticking.

This is what I have found out:
*There are two exhibitions on about Tarot cards, one in Pittsburgh, and one a travelling exhibition put on by the Hayward gallery. They sound amazing.
* Marc Jacobs clothes continue to be gorgeous.



* Tracey Emin is my hero. She is so awesome, I think she deserves a separate post, so will save that for tomorrow.

* There are lots of books out that I want to read... these two in particular

 

* This rabbit light is adorable.

(when I was little I used to hope I would grow up and be a bunny)

1 comment:

  1. I heart MJ too. Dunno where my tarot cards are - suggesting the supposed 'link' one is supposed to have with them is sadly lacking!

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...