Monday, 9 May 2011

Quilting Club

These lovely quilts can be found here from Jen Jones (who has a quilt gallery and shop in Lampeter).  I just love piles of quilts... I hope one day that I will have made so many quilts I will be able to create piles of them.

Quilting club on Saturday was lovely, 12 people came (although if you include myself and Samantha who helps run it, that takes it up to 14), all women, and we got right down to sewing.  I don't quite understand how a group of women sewing together can be so lovely and enjoyable, but it is! It won't be long before we will be like the women in 'How to make an American Quilt'


and are having to make decisions about whether or not to have an affair with this man

ha ha.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...