Thursday, 5 May 2011

some things that i have been doing...

...I tidied my bedside table...


...and sorted out the books I want to read next (or have already started).


I bought a really nice rye and spelt loaf...



(bara is Welsh for bread)

I made a sweet potato fritatta


which was delicious.

...and an asparagus and pea soup



...which was also lovely and very green.

I painted a Tudor style backdrop..



...so that children could pose in front of it in Tudor style clothes... follow this link to see it in action.





and watched 'Two Greedy Italians' who cooked food and went around Italy looking for 'woman who cook'.


It was lovely and vaguely sexist.

So that's what has been going on.x

3 comments:

  1. i actually zapped past carluccio & co. gimme a couple hairy bikers anytime, you know? ha ha ha... ;)
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks erika! pea soup is my favourite...
    and hmmm, the hairy bikers?! i didn't care for them at first, but now i've watched a couple of hairy biker episodes and am hooked!

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...