Saturday, 21 May 2011

special day... (hee)

Yesterday was so lovely... it was the last official day of my holiday (although I have this weekend off too, then back to work on Monday) and Bert was off too. We went to the library, and to Chapter for coffee, in the shop at Chapter I bought a new sketchbook and a nightlite woodland bunny.



and then we watched bad movies (all chosen by me...), ate sweet potato, chili and coriander mash and drank wine.

I've just been looking at etsy and found these gorgeous things fromThe Oak Leaves



Hope you all have a lovely weekend.  I have to go Zumba... last class I went to I thought I was going to pass out.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely bunny! We have zumba here, but I haven't been yet. I normally go on the exercise bike at home. I should get on it to day, as I have a bit of a choc belly. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous goodies...dunno why teeny ceramic fungi are so appealing, but somehow they are. And the tiny houses are quite magical too.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend, hope the sun is shining in Cardiff - it was like Spain when I last went to Cowbridge, most unheard of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that bunny is perfect. I want one.
    I love your other etsy finds, I love miniture things. I am impressed that you do Zumba, I want to go, my friend is an instructor and she loves it. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bunny!
    And those little houses are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...