Wednesday, 22 June 2011

More Material




I ordered these fabulous fabrics from peachy vintage.  I just love the 'I love you' one, and it's in orange and brown too! totally made for bert's quilt  (see image below for a reminder!)
                                                                                                                                                                          

It would be great if that 'I Love You' fabric could be used for the backing, but there was only a fat quarter available which wouldn't be enough. What I thought I'd do though is just use it as it is and mix and match large pieces of fabric for the back.

In other quilt news, I am struggling a little with the binding on the baby quilt.... it's trickier than I thought.

1 comment:

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...