Friday, 24 June 2011

quilts and coffee

Is there anything nicer than reading craft and cookery books while drinking coffee? (I'm talking in the small scheme of things)


I got 'For the Love of Food' by Dennis Cotter and 'Material Obsession Two' by Kathy Doughty and Sarah Fielke, and thread and 'Cloth' magazine and a caramal soya latte.

I felt bad about Sadie today, because I was sewing all day, and everytime I got my quilt out she just had to sit on it and then I had to move her. I'm really sorry Sadie!



oh, and as I have spent most of today hand sewing the binding on my quilt and I have blisters on my fingers, I want everyone to know, that if they buy a quilt, however much they spend on it, it is not enough. Quilting is hard work!! I am determined to finish it tomorrow.x

1 comment:

  1. Oh how funny, Cassie-cat does exactly this too. Aren't we mean and horrible for making them move on?! x

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...