Sunday, 17 July 2011

10/10 weekend

Hello!  How was your weekend? ours was lovely... mainly because we both had the whole weekend off (it doesn't happen that often) and we could hang out.

Last night we went to the vegetarian food studio with the lovely Arabella and the lovely Rhys.



I forgot to take photos of the food... but here are some bowls...


the food was lovely, in particular the aubergine in garlic sauce... it is beyond delicious. Everything vegan is marked as such so you should all go there if you are in Cardiff.

It poured with rain on our (40 minute) walk home... but even that was nice.

This morning I went to the laundrette (our washing machine has broken), although no pictures of that I'm afraid. I quite like going to the laundrette, I find it quite glamourous (yeah, best not think about that too much), although I am sure the novelty will have worn off by week four.  Then we went to Chapter for lunch and had the most delicious roast dinner with sweet potato mash, mushroom and nut roast, roast potatoes, peas and gravy. Oh my. I also had 2 pints of Cropslasher and was super full...


a blurry dinner


 ...the teeth...the moonface....

now we are home and it's raining outside so we're all cozy inside listening to music.  Am not sure we'll ever eat again..... unless I make pizza later...x

5 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun and delicious weekend! Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun and delicious weekend :) theres always room for pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great weekend, lucky you! I went out for drinks last night, so today has been a lovely, lazy write-off.
    Pizza sounds just the ticket, weekends are for indulgence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm! I really want a roast dinner now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s saw this post today and thought of you: http://northernwall.blogspot.com/2011/07/quilt.html

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...