Thursday, 28 July 2011

blogs...

Lovely Sian Lile Makes readers? I've had such nice comments (here and on my patchwork tutorial over at my pangaloon) recently! I keep saying to Bert - 'they are just being polite' but, recently been thinking 'hmm... maybe they like what I make!' Oh and I also have more followers! who'dve thunk it?

So, um. just wanted to say thank you, and also how much I've been enjoying blogging and reading other peoples blogs. Since starting to blog and doing more sewing I've felt lots more relaxed, and much more able to switch off from work when I get home.

Saying that, work has been quite busy recently and I've been creating some mood boards for inspiration over at pinterest.  I've been looking at geometric patterns... here are some of my favourites.

(from here)

(from here)


(from here)

4 comments:

  1. Of course we like what you make! What a sweet post, love the patterns esp that fella's tat :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog is fab, and so are the beautiful things you make! I loved your patchwork post at my pangaloon, it really encouraged me to want to give it a try. Maybe one day I will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all your blogs too, especially the food ones. I dont know anyone amongst my friends who is Vegan and I am interested to see just what to eat! really, it's interesting!
    Your patchwork is great, and Im loving your new stamping ones too.
    OMG that last pic, I'd have nightmares in a bedroom like that.
    ..soooooo Sian, as they say...Stay Calm and Keep Blogging♥

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...