Wednesday, 13 July 2011

What we cooked

I made cupcakes late last night because I got a bit restless and Bert was too busy to play. My piping skills have definitely improved...


I made a summer vegetable risotto as I got beautiful fresh broad beans and spring onions from work, and Bert picked up the cutest of courgettes which I roasted. (they had ridges... that's what made them cute)




I also roasted cauliflower. Oh my, have you ever roasted cauliflower?? it is the most delicious thing ever and I can't stop eating it.

5 comments:

  1. amazing food, looks so yummy. The cupcakes are wonderful, see.... you did need a food stylist's plate♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum those cakes look amazing! And roasted caulis, not tried that, I shall give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so needed those plates lyndel! and grainy? roasted cauli is so so good - it gets kinda sweet and way more tasty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so going to try roast cauli. You fell off my bloggy radar for some reason, I'm glad to find you again x

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...