Monday, 22 August 2011

Green Man 2011: the music..

Did you go to Green Man this year? What was your favourite music? This is what I liked...


Lia Ices - gorgeous - we've been listening to her cd today...



Hannah Peel - she was pretty magical. I love the cover of her album too, which I haven't bought but will do soon. She has also done an ep of 80s covers...

She Keeps Bees - gah that woman is pretty amazing on stage... bought their album too but haven't listened to it yet.  Just saw that they were playing Cardiff tonight so am sorry I missed that.



... and of course Fleet Foxes.... beautiful.

(Actually, it wasn't my favourite year for music at the green  man, although still great... in previous years I have very much loved Peter Broderick, Darwin Deez, Vetiver, Joanna Newsom and Devendra Banhart and many more that I can't quite remember at the moment...)

1 comment:

  1. Greenman was amazing, but i'm shattered today! Liked The Travelling Band and Tin Roots at Chai Wallah. Missed Hannah Peel as it clashed with Bellowhead, but love her cd. Didn't get to see nearly enough music coz of kids!

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...