Wednesday, 31 August 2011

My Creative Space


This week I have been making Jammy Dodgers out of felt. The pattern is from Mollie Makes magazine



I made three. The first one went a little wrong as I didn't quite understand the instructions for the middle of the biscuit... luckily Bert was on hand to help out... therefore the first (slightly wrong) dodger is for me... the second one I made correctly and the third one I turned into a little brooch - they are both for someone in work who asked me to make them for her.


I don't think I've ever followed a pattern before so am feeling pretty proud of myself! Am going to attempt more of the felt things in Mollie Makes now.x

(linking up with Our Creative Spaces)

12 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic! Well done. Love that bird fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! When I first looked at the photo I thought they were real cookies! They are so, so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was clicking through from our creative spaces to some cute baking! OMGoodness these are awesome and better than baking! Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.. I thought they were real.. and they were making me hungry!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I am yet to read my Mollie (waiting for some me time!) so haven't got to this pattern, but they look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute indeed! Didn't even notice the wonky one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute - I must admit I find felt food a little addictive. Think I need to find me a mollie makes mag:) Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  8. they look good enough to eat! might have to go and raid the biscuit tin in fact...

    ReplyDelete
  9. well, thank you all! am planning a felt puppy next....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these you clever thing, they look better than the ones on the front cover! I've just paid for a subscription to mollie makes on the basis of your jammie dodgers x

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are fabulous, making me hungry now....

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...