Wednesday, 21 September 2011

My Creative Space


Hello, I think this quilt is very nearly done! I had read that it should be as long as the person is tall... but I haven't made it that big - it's more the size of a blanket. Dya think that's big enough?
I more or less have done the top - just a few bits on the sides.

I think for the back I'd like something that is quite a  contrast to the front and am liking the idea of some Amy Butler.  Maybe this..

 or this...
or this!


What do you think? I like the idea of having completely different on the back, and I love those acidy yellows and greens and slightly flashy electric blues.

8 comments:

  1. I like the last fabric sample - it would be a nice compliment to the colours on the front. It's all looking very pretty!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats an awesome quilt. I love the fabric shapes and layouts, it reminds me of holly-hobbie, in a good way! I like the last sample, I think because I really like the green in the quilt x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thats an awesome quilt. I love the fabric shapes and layouts, it reminds me of holly-hobbie, in a good way! I like the last sample, I think because I really like the green in the quilt x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! that quilt is amazing! i vote for the green/blue print :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the last blue/green fabric - it would make a great back! Your quilt top looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like the green has won you tasteful people you...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would've voted for the green fabric as well. Very lovely quilt. Can't wait to see it finished. It'll definitely be an amazing quilt. Already is.

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...