Thursday, 29 September 2011

thank you and hello

Hello new friends and followers!!
I've had so many nice comments recently! how lovely!
I particularly enjoyed the comments on my what we wore post. I may very well do some more similar posts, although I don't have that many outfits so that may be a problem...

Just a couple of things:

The lovely lucewoman asked if I would be selling my quilts...
I am really touched that such a question was asked! I would really like to sell my quilts at some point but I have a few issues about that at the moment... one is that I don't think they are quite good enough yet. two, they take me forever to make as I am handsewing them (not through any moral anti-machine issues) and three, because they take forever to make I am a bit worried about what I would have to charge for them. Nevertheless.. am going to see how this latest pink quilt goes and have a proper think about it all.
and...

The lovely knitxcore recommended I try cooking Tiella. How exciting - a cooking suggestion! I am totally going to give it a go, and I checked my book 'Nonna's Italian Kitchen: Delicious Homestyle Vegan Cuisine' and I am ready to go!

this is how happy nice comments make me.

5 comments:

  1. Completely understand your reasons. I know how much work you put in, they're a labour of love! I've recently put the younger boys in the same room and want to decorate it. Was thinking of patchwork quilts for them and thought I'd ask you first as I adore the fabric choices you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are certainly gorgeous. I really want a replacement for my kingsize patchwork which is literally shredding - there was a lot of silk fabric in it - but I know it's going to cost an absolute fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a beautiful smile you have too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aren't sweet comments the beast?!

    i'm glad to see you're on happy street today! http://youtu.be/nStJmVDZoUo

    (our tiella was really simple and i loved it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I love your blog. You are way super cute :D

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...