Monday, 26 September 2011

what we wore




I love 'what I wore' posts on other people's blogs. Unfortunately I look like an idiot when I try and do one myself. Bert looks pretty suave though.

anyone interested in what we wore? my mustard top is from H&M, bird tshirt from Topshop, skirt a gift from Bert's mum and boots (which I wear everyday and all through summer) from Vegetarian Shoes.

Bert is wearing Pop cords, and his shirt was a gift. On his trousers you can just see his tiger patch that I got him on etsy... and Bert wants me to point out that he is wearing his rainbow belt. That green strap is not a 'Mr Italian 2011' sash but his nice new kelly green flight bag bought through Amazon.

5 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous girl. I like these bits on peoples' blogs. I think it brings a bit of your personality into the mix. You don't look silly at all. Your clothes are lovely. I like your cute hair too. Bert looks cool. Cords are always a winner. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit - I like the colour and pattern mixing thing you've got going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your look lady! Your outfit totally rocks.

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...