Thursday, 8 September 2011

What we've been eating...

Some pictures of what we've been eating over the last few weeks...
Vegetable rice, sweet onions and marinated tempeh.
I've been enjoying tomatoes, basil and olive oil on crackers.
The tomatoes are from my mum's garden and the basil from my plant.
The crackers are'Dr Karg' crackers - roasted onion flavour.
Roasted pumpkin and butternut squash. Wowsers.
I get excited when it's pumpkin roasting time.
 We ate that squash wtih sprouts, peas, sweet potato, potato and carrot mash and a
Linda McCartney pie. I feel bad about including a Linda pie here..
 I obv should have made my own pie.
Pizza, pizza, pizza. yum.
Topped with fresh tomato sauce, onions, roasted peppers, olives and tahini.
Lemon cupcakes and vanilla cupcakes.
 I made a big batch of them to take to my sister and her family.
My favourite breakfast. Avocado on a bagel and strong black coffee.
Pasta with roasted courgette and sage 'butter'.

2 comments:

  1. Once I've lost the weight. I'll invite myself for a slap up meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! inspired by your post, i thought i should probably try and lose weight (althought i'll skip the photo shoot bit)x

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...