Sunday, 30 October 2011


Ha, I like this.... have never watched Jersey Shore... tho not for any noble reasons - I have no problems watching 'The Only Way is Essex'....

anyway, saw the suicidal book picture over on laini taylor's blog.... I was over there as I have been reading 'Daughter of Smoke and Bone'... which has been fun (am not even half way through yet, so more about it when I've finished)... it's kind of fantasy.... but fantasy I like that combines the 'real' world with some kind of underworld/otherworld... if you like Holly Black, am sure you will like Laini Taylor too....

I've got the heaters on, and am all snuggled up on the sofa with cushions and blankets and pillows... am going to read today and possibly watch gilmore girls.... that is all.x

1 comment:

  1. i am sick for reality tv. i effing love it! haha. it's such a guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...