Tuesday, 11 October 2011

halloween pictures from last year...



 see that green pumpkin? it looks like it would be disgusting and poison and... it was. oh my, it was the most disgusting thing ever. researching it later, I think it was a 'bitter gourd' - am not sure how you could eat it. and yep, there's my little magic black cat sadie the pumpkin sniffer.


today I started a Welsh course so my brain is pretty much fried. I speak Welsh and work is all through Welsh but am not so hot on writing it and grammar.... so today was grammar... I don't actually understand English grammar so am not holding out much hope here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Partner! Thanks for your message. Looking forward to the upcoming swap.

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...