Friday, 21 October 2011

hello friday!!

hello friday night... I am so pleased to see you!!  This week in work has been super busy, but now it's friday night and cocktail hour!!! tonight we will be watching....


yep, 'Death of a Cheerleader' which is apparently called 'A friend to Die for' in the US.. although am guessing no one has seen it anyway... have you? let me know... I bought it as a gift for bert - he has a bit of a thing for Kellie Martin (of Mystery Woman)... and I do love Tori Spelling.


I shall be reading Alice Hoffman's new book this weekend, it was my payday gift this month and am double excited because it is meant to be amazing.


...this picture is over on fuck yeah domesticity which is a great site. I did send the picture myself, but only because they had picked up on a previous image of the quilt in progress.

And this is the reason I am so worn out...

 art activities start tomorrow! (not that I am doing the weekend shift)

 witches shoes...
colouring sheets....
 masks....
more colouring sheets... these one's about witches bottles.... 
 cauldrons for coloured pencils, and halloween bowls for googley eyes and skull n raven confetti
 black, orange and white playdough...
and lil halloween shapes to go with the playdough....

and now I'm going to have some wine.

1 comment:

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...