Tuesday, 4 October 2011

quilt trauma

This evening I unpicked a big chunk of one of my quilts as it looked wrong, and then I sewed it all back together again because it was actually right (I think... ).

The other day I unpicked some of my pink quilt as the spotty material I ordered to match what I had already sewed had smaller spots....

Here are a couple of pumpkins I carved Halloween before last...


...they are nothing to do with anything... but better than looking at photos of unpicked quilts....

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive! I struggle with just getting the knife in! I'll be ordering a pumpkin grom you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm awful at carving pumpkins! however, yours are fantastic. i'm jelly <3

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...