Sunday, 2 October 2011

sunday and a salad

Bert has gone away for a few days....
Since Bert and sadie-cat moved in about a year and a half ago he hasn't gone away and left us alone before! I hope we cope ok....

 I had a salad for lunch -  green leaves tomatoes, fennel, roasted cauliflower and some fake chicken. It also had olive oil, salt and pepper and a squeeze of lime juice. It was really good.

 I made these two felt garlands the other day.... the autumn leaf one was based on one I'd seen on a beautiful mess
It's going to be a sewing afternoon today, I bought some nice material which am hoping goes with some of that pink quilt I've started.x

2 comments:

  1. ooh, I love the autumnal garland, I must try that. Thanks for sharing Sian x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the leaf garl;and is on my to-do list! i love it <3

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...