Monday, 7 November 2011

little update

A combination of being busy and feeling a bit poorly (and going to bed at 10) has meant that I haven't spent much time sewing or making things, blogging, and reading other people's blogs. I have missed this.  Today I began to feel better and am also taking a couple of days off work to work on some projects. Yesterday we went to see 'Midnight in Paris' which was just so lovely, and then we had wine and veggie burgers and sweet potato fries afterwards. I also finally started on my classic book of the year (we have to read a classic, thems the rules) and would like to announce that my classic is 'Therese Raquin' by Emile Zola...I was obviously feeling quite french after the movie.

i love owen wilson...

...and Marion Cotillard

sadly I don't have either of these copies of Therese Raquin, but am excited by the fact that 'she listened only to the demands of the flesh'... naughty.

1 comment:

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...