Tuesday, 22 November 2011

pretty things, smart things, links and things I love...

a ribbon wall over at Teacher Tom's (teacher tom is my guru)

I love looking at pictures of books over at Pretty Books

Paper Sparrow has introduced me to so many fantastic illustrators,
and I love her blog parties too.

Knitxcore is just a great blog. Look at this corn!

Danielle's vintage Christmas posts are all kinds of inspiring!

I love this picture. It was taken by my ex-boyfriend who is
in Vietnam at the moment. am pretty sure he doesn't read
my blog so he'll never know that I stole this picture off his facebook....

I want to know more about Vali Myers ... I love this quote
'Let it all be animal, my life and death, hard and clean like that, anything but human... a lot I care, me with my red heart in the dark earth and my tattooed feet following the animal ways.'
Diary entry: 1963

things that we have been watching recently....

L Word season 5. We've watched this before, but my friend Shelley has leant me season 6, so we are re-watching season 5 in its honour. one word: Shane.

Masterchef: The Professionals. Genius.

Art of America with Andrew Graham Dixon.
we like andrew. He's prety serious but really interesting too.
He's got quite a line in white shirts in this series.
I am crazy for the Abstract Expressionists!

3 comments:

  1. cool! that vintage christmas blogging is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link! i'm in love with danielle's christmas projects! so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking back to my Tumblr blog! I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...