Saturday, 31 December 2011

new fabric new fabric...




I have been sewing quite a bit the last few days... I've been working on a pink hexagon quilt that I started back in september. I've nearly finished the top, so I'll grab some pictures when it's done. I've also started to get excited about new quilts and new colour combinations and all the possiblities! I've ordered lots of new fabric online which will arrive in the next few days... and I also got some new fabric for Christmas.

The two top pictures are fabric that Bert bought me - the wonderful 'prom' fabric and the other with kitties and trees on. I love them. The second two pictures are fabrics I bought in John Lewis the other day. I only bought the pink one  because it was half price, but now I love it and wish I'd bought more, it looks great with the greeny-blue fabric (an Amy Butler design).yum.

In other news... it's new years eve! we are staying in and watching dvds and discussing the books we've read over the past year. I know you must all be jealous. Happy new year!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh lovely fabric. I particularly like the one with the cats and trees on. Happy New Year! I think your plan to stay in is perfect. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that kitties and trees one so much!!
    Have a lovely new year!!
    And give Sadie a cuddle from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year!!!!! (i love the kitty fabric!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, those fabrics are gorgeous!

    A very happy new year to you

    xx

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...