Tuesday, 31 January 2012

bookshelves...again

hello! a few more pictures of our new and improved bookshelves. thanks for the comments yesterday.
you are all welcome to come round for coffee and a browse!!
so here you can see some more strong women books... and a bit of non-fiction on the right...

books by authors that we have a lot of... alice hoffman, paul auster, Dave Eggers, charles bukowski (actually there are way more bukowski but they are in the poetry section)

...more graphic novels and dr seuss...

the Richard Brautigan area... and a couple of donleavy's...
one big thing we did was get rid of any doubles of books that we had.
This means that if Bert ever leaves me I won't have any Ginsberg...
we did keep doubles of Brautigan though. 

some poetry...

sadie showing her respect for scarlett thomas and tove jansson


and these are my pagan and magick books
I love to read about folklore and herbalism and crystals.....




that's all the pictures. hope you liked them...

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I approve of the witchy shelf! But never heard of Brautigen, off to investigate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at people's bookshelves! Yours is pretty awesome. Love sadie hiding on the shelf too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness... you guys DO have quite a lot of books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. phew! what a collection! i'm gonna come check a few out! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shelves and nick-nacks! I'm in the process of changing our study into a reading room and its not going too well! Xx

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...