Sunday, 15 January 2012

on saturday....

 ...I got new fabric in the post....
...blogged and internetted....
 ...read and sewed...
...made butternut squash and sweet potato soup with cornbread...
...my sister is sick so I packed up some food and delivered it to her. When I was there I played two games of the scooby doo board game with my niece Eiry (it's a good game) and read a spongebob comic.

....and then came back cooked dinner for me and Bert (he'd been on his university course), watched a movie (well fell asleep watching a movie) and read more of my Jan Kerouac book. Am very much enjoying the book, plus - look at that awesome cover and title. yep.


3 comments:

  1. all of those prints are so good! are you sewing those hexagons by hand! i'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome Saturday! i love getting new fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... it's all hand sewn... pretty much all have my quilts have been so far... i find it much more relaxing than getting my machine out.x

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...