Saturday, 14 January 2012

pink quilt - work in progress

This is what I am working on at the moment. A pink quilt. Or a pink and lilac quilt. It's made up of a mixture of vintage and new fabrics and has actually been quite quick and easy to make.
I started it back in September when we went away for a few days, but haven't added much to it until quite recently.
now the top is nearly done...
...just needs a couple more rows...
 ...so I started on a new one....
...made out of fabrics I am completely in love with...

4 comments:

  1. You make me wanna quilt! I'll have to do something about it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hexagons. I've always wanted to try making a quilt of hexagons, but haven't been brave enough. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hexagon quilt is so pretty. I'm in the middle of the hexipuff mania, knitting puffs like crazy. Your quilt caught my eye as the color pallet is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...