Sunday, 22 January 2012

sunday music: boom by wild flag

I got the wild flag album for Christmas from Bert.
I made sure I got it by saying in October, 'I really want the Wild Flag cd for Christmas'
and in November, 'Have you got me the Wild Flag cd for Christmas?'
...and that seemed to work.

Two of the members of Wild Flag used to be in Sleater-Kinney. I love Sleater-Kinney... I very much would have liked to be in Sleater-Kinney, and if I can't be in Sleater-Kinney I'll join Wild Flag instead.

here's carrie snuggling a kitty. I got this picture from here...
...where they seem to like her quite a lot too.

5 comments:

  1. That's funny i was going to do a post on them at some point! Love them. Btw are you Green Manning this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to have to use your blatant hint tactic... my subtle ones didn't work!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again! Just to let you know that i've given you a little blog award. Pop over to mine to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lamina? bert emailed me his amazon wish list...so it worked both ways! jen? hello! am not sure about green man this year, are you going? and hurray for the blog award! am going over there right now.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i ordered it on vinyl! i can't wait for it to come :-)

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...