Monday, 23 January 2012

yoga yoga

Am trying to do lots of yoga... I went last night to a class after work and it was pretty hard work... and am planning on going on Tuesday too. Twice or maybe three times a week yoga class sounds pretty doable I think.The class I go to is just the right kind of level, there are lots of sun saluations and 'generating of heat' as we like to call it in class. The pose I like the least is the one in the photo which is meant to be kind of a relaxing rest pose....
..but I just find it claustrophobic...
Am also thinking of trying a hot yoga class. How hot is hot? will it be fun or will there by way to much generating of heat?

(photo from here)

5 comments:

  1. Yoga appeals to me, its not somethign I've done, but I am willing to give it a go.

    Good luck with the classes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try it shaheen! there are so many different types of classes and teachers, so there's bound to be one that suits you.x

      Delete
  2. Two to three times a week sounds doable.
    Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's my favorite pose :-) i love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. any poses where my forehead is on the mat make me unhappy.... and thank you!!

      Delete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...