Sunday, 18 March 2012

going with bunches....

here I am!
I admit I am not looking too fancy here... but look at the hair!
I wrote a while ago that a patch of my hair fell out overnight about a year and a half ago and it all kind of went thin and not great. But now! whoop! things are looking up - it's all grown back!
It's grown back enough that I no longer have a bald patch, but because it's quite short in areas it looks like I have permanent bed hair.... so bunches it is!
when my hair initially fell out I was really upset about it, but I also found out that it is quite a common thing.
I just wanted to say that if a patch of your hair does suddenly fall out it will probably grow back, but it's going to take a long time. oh, and you should visit the doctors just to check there is nothing wrong...  and you need to relax.xxxx

7 comments:

  1. I love your bunches! I've been growing my hair long to do just this! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love your bunches too! I have my hair in plaits or bunches all the time, it's crazy bushy when it's loose so that's the only way to keep in under control!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo... so glad it's growing back! Love the bunches! My hair is not in great condition too... falling out but not in clumps and getting quite thin :( I hope it grows back! I know I need to relax but it's easier said than done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bunches and wear them whenever I get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that happened to you! :( But it's great that hair has grown back ;).

    Awe! I'm on your sidebar! :D Thanks a lot! I'll have to start following your blog ;D.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...