anyways, here are seven 'facts':
1. when I was in college I invented a new city called 'San Ystwyth' which was a mixture of San Francisco and Aberystwyth. I wrote to lots of celebrities asking them to come live there and made lots of maps. In 2005 I was artist in residence in Quebec and etched lots of maps of the area...here's a picture of one.
3. I like to wear reds, greens and blacks, I also like lots of pattern.
4. I wish I looked like Lisa Bonet
6. I think books make a room
7. I have a big sister called Emma who works in the same museum as me, she has three cute little girls.
I read lots of blogs, I've linked to lots on the right hand side! but here are some local to me blogs, a few of which I've only just discovered....
the secret corner is really lovely. Jen makes cute brooches - Bert bought me one a while a go and it's adorable!... here's an example...
Samantha from samantha makes runs our quilt club. She has recently started a blog to show the world how amazing she is at quilting!
I used to work with Michelle, but haven't seen her in a while. Luckily I can just keep up to date with what she's up to via her blog Malibu Sunrise which also has lots about the books she has been reading.