Friday, 4 May 2012

friday favourite things

friday goodness.

all made out of folded paper by eva black

by ignacio torres... dreamy.

I bought the black belles cd yesterday. I love it... and I love their look and the witchy imagery they use.

A really nice sun print here. I keep meaning to do a little sun print tutorial for you guys... but it's been raining a lot recently.

I found these over on The Dainty Squid... I mentioned in my last post I was looking for some cloud fabric and haven't found any... maybe I could make cloud cushions instead?  these look snuggly....

I've been making something similar to the above today...I followed the tutorial on this enchanted pixie.  I'm working this weekend and am thinking of making these with the children that swing by the museum.

3 comments:

  1. Nice selection of things! I don't think I've heard the Black Belles, I guess I have to look them up :p.

    Hope you have a great weekend, Sian! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing me to The Black Belles, they are awesome cool, as are cloud cushions. Teach me how to sun print please, also x

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah that folded paper thing is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...