Sunday, 20 May 2012

sunday cd buying

we went cd buying this morning - got the new Beach House, Frankie Rose and Lucy Wainwright Roche.
Haven't listened to them that much yet... but Beach House sounds great.


also reading 'Bad Marie by Marcy Dermansky - it's good, but after this and James Sallis's 'Drive', next I want to read something NICE.

Watching movies - 'Solstice' and 'Bandslam'. Last night we went to see 'Vegucated' about becoming vegan - it was pretty powerful stuff, you should watch it. (well, you know, if you'd like to...but I thought it was really good)

making roasted butternut squash and beetroot salad.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new beach house album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buying music is probably my favorite kind of shopping! ... Well, I love getting clothes, who am I kidding, haha?!

    Thanks a lot for having entered my giveaway! ;D

    Happy midweek!

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...