Tuesday, 26 June 2012

wedding quilt

yep, already mentioned that I went to a wedding on the weekend. I was meant to have made this quilt by then but it didn't quite happen... am going to be super quick with it and finish it by the weekend and send it on. Here are a few details.....


the felt patches cover the mistakes. it's my thing.

the wood effect material on the right is the back of the quilt...


(am linking up with ta-dah tuesday, why aren't you?)
(and I'm linking up with my creative space too)

5 comments:

  1. Nice! You'd never know the patches were supposed to cover mistakes, I like how they look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that wood- effect material; I can see all sorts of uses for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great wedding gift, so personal and MILES better than some boring thing picked off a John Lewis gift list. Nothing gets delivered til after the wedding gift list wise anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect wedding present! I'm sure the couple will love it :p.

    Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omigosh! I adore it! I love your quirky patch jobs too❤❤

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...