Friday, 6 July 2012

capes and shawls

I am a big fan of capes.
and am pretty much in love with scarves and shawls.
here are some of my recent finds which I would very much like....
I have actually bought two of them... and am in talks about a third! (ha!)

I love the colours of this one, mustard = win

a super pretty sheer cape


love this! it's a cape/shawl combo. love the fringe too


super snuggly for winter - this is called a 'heart of gold' cape so you could sing neil young while wearing it.


gah! delicious!! too much?


this is lovely too - a victorian style cloak with pretty fabric

this is one of the more practical ones i think. i would defo wear this


a fox cape. with detachable ears.
oh.


a super nice op art 60s cape. like the colours here too.
which one do you like best?

2 comments:

  1. that one with the hearts is just perfect! (i mean they're all incredible. any cape is a good cape.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that heart one! It looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...