Friday, 27 July 2012

your sister's sister

me and my sister went to see 'Your Sister's Sister' the other night.

I really liked it, and I think my sister really liked it too.  Emily Blunt, Rosemarie DeWitt and Mark Duplass are the main actors in it and it's a story of getting over the death of a family member, moving on, and y'kno a bit of romance and stuff. It's funny too! I did not like that they put butter in the mashed potatoes of a vegan tho and how the vegan pancakes apparently tasted awful. I make GREAT pancakes.

have you seen it? what did you think?


(I have a film board over on the old pinterest - so pop over there for image credits!)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this movie. It sounds interesting, plus I love Emily Blunt, so I check if it's available on Netflix ;).

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...