Sunday, 19 August 2012

the weekend


in this picture i am having chinese food....
it's earlyish so not many people are there.
bert is sitting opposite...am not dining alone.

thank you so much for all the lovely comments on my last post! Special thanks to Amy for this  post too.  I've changed my name! (hence the new banner) I think Sian Lile-Pastore is pretty fancy.

Today I am staying in and making pasta... yesterday I went to work for a bit and also went sewing as part of a craftivist project. I took some photos of our crafting so I'll add them soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sian:
    We were indeed rather relieved to know that you were not eating alone which can be something of a sad experience - although many, of course, have to.

    Homemade pasta sounds to us to be very good indeed. We actually love all forms and are looking forward to being in Italy this coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi Mrs, when do we get a bit more info on the big occasion? Even if it was intimate and there were not four bridesmids in pink satin, in fact BECAUSE of these things, we all want to know more. It is a very special day no matter how you rock it, lady! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha! fine! i'll post about it soon!!x(just for you)

      Delete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...