Tuesday, 11 September 2012

a new blanket

I've been feeling a bit worn out the last few weeks -but I just have to get through this week in work and then I have two weeks off! At the moment I just want to get under a blanket and read....
Luckily my Aunty made us a blanket as a wedding gift - look how great it is!
 It goes perfectly with the novel I've been reading - 'Little Miss Strange'
which is so wonderful and set in the early 1970s
The blanket came in a box which Sadie immediately claimed as hers.


5 comments:

  1. found this wonderful blog while searching for Edward Gorey~ <3 I'm now a fan~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab blanket! I hope you feel better soon - I's sure a holiday will do you no end of good.

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat blanket and Sadie is as cute as always! :)

    Hope you're feeling by now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sian! So sorry that I've gotten behind in my blog reading. Thank you for your comments on my blog. I'm glad you like Vegusto. I brought 3 packages of it back from the UK with me.
    I love this blanket. It has a down-home, not-too-color-coordinated look, and I can image Sarajean curling up under it on the mattress in Tina Blue's apartment. Yup, on your recommendation, I'm reading Little Miss Strange. My library copy has a different cover, it's just a tie-dye pattern, which I like because then I can imagine Sarajean and Jimmy Henry on my own instead of thinking they look like the photo on the cover. Maybe we can chat about it when I'm finished. I'm 3/4 of the way through.

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...