Friday, 7 September 2012

ta dah! jam, facebook pages, twitter, craftivists.... phew

I made jam!
I have never made jam before... and am not sure I'll make it again... but it was all for a good cause! It's all part of the Craftivist Collective's summer summer jamming  project which I've already written about it here

here are some kits i've made up - a jam jar with a tomato jam recipe, fabric to embroider on and information about food issues.

and here's the jam! wow, jam making is long....
am not sure who to give my jam to yet - giving the jam away is part of the process and then the message will grow and grow!
I also started up a Cardiff Craftivist group! if you would like to join us I have started tweeting about it as @stitchcardiff and started a facebook page which maybe you could 'like'. We've got a few things lined up - stitching tomorrow and sunday in St Fagans: National History Museum and a couple of things in October too.
I'm linking up with Lakota's ta-dah tuesday even tho it's friday... was debating saving this until next tuesday...but it needed to be shared!!

2 comments:

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...