Tuesday, 2 October 2012

dinner time

potatoes and shallots baked in the oven with tomatoes, salad and bread.

noodles made by bert with tofu and fake duck

salad with pomegranate and some potato and courgette fritters.
I got the recipe for the fritters from the new Simple things magazine... tho they had eggs and things...so I left that out - I went for grated courgette, mashed potato, flour, baking powder, no-egg and some vegan parmesan.

pasta with a fresh tomato and basil sauce
pizza with roasted peppers...
and pizza with vegan sausage
and this is the vegan sausage! we've been putting it in everything, eating it straight from the pack or cooking it by frying it or roasting it with vegetables.
pretty exciting huh?

4 comments:

  1. These all look lush, especially the fritters. I may give those a try. I make something similar with sweetcorn which the boys really like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're a great cook, Sian! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks yummy, especially the pizza with roasted peppers. You are quite the chef!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment! Gosh my mouth is watering looking at these pictures. One day when I'm not poor or lazy I aspire to cook like this!

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...