Thursday, 22 November 2012

thanksgiving

we have a lot to be thankful for this year.
so we had thanksgiving dinner... even though people in the UK don't go in for thanksgiving as a rule.
we had roasted potatoes with rosemary and garlic....

vegan chicken and sweetcorn pie, and sauted cabbage with chick peas.
and prosecco.

and I printed off a bunch of dinner table questions so that we wouldn't run out of chat.
unfortunately I printed the questions off from a slightly religious kids website so we had
lots of questions about school and jesus.
it added to the fun.
after dinner I got to pick a film to watch so I picked Julie and Julia.
I usually cry at the end when she takes butter to the museum, but today I cried
much earlier on in the movie....
happy thanksgiving to you all.

3 comments:

  1. I'm now totally intrigued by the butter to the museum thing...

    Happy thanksgiving x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye-es. there's no reason to cry at the butter in the museum, or any part of the film really....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cook such amazing looking food! As a veggie family you put us to shame. I want dinners like that! I see you work in the museum. We spend lots of time there. The food in the canteen is lovely now isn't it? X

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...