happy new year!!! thank you for being my blog buddies!
not a good one of me but bert looks lovely and i was laughing because we were pretending to sign the register
in the conservatory of flowers.
visiting there was my most favourite thing we did in san francisco
- getting married... me and bert got married in august with just two witnesses and it was nice.
- going to san francisco - it was our honeymoon. we loved it. we bought books and cds , went to art galleries, walked in the park, wandered around and ate amazing vegan food and it was sunny and we wanted to stay there forever
- staying with our gorgeous friends nancy and roy in san francisco and and also meeting up with the equally wonderful tom, mike and kent
- sadie-cat got a new bed
- me and my friend Rhys met up for cups of tea/beer/movies
- my friend got a new kidney! (that's a biggy right? it's only just happened too...)
- we watched lots of great box sets - buffy, charmed, bored to death, ghost hunters, streets of san francisco, the rockford files (the last two are more bert)
- i made cake and bought a bundt pan
- my firends Jackie and Ben got married
- did lots of craftivism type things
- meeting up with our families, having my parents over for dinner and seeing my sweet nieces
- sewed, cooked, ate, watched movies, listened to music and read
- sadie-cat had some skin condition and had to go to the vet - no one enjoyed that (well, i enjoyed going to the vet as i hadn't been before, sadie was scared)
- i had eustachian tube dysfunction a lot this year - it's actually just a blocked ear that kind of just needs to pop... every time i have a cold i get it. it makes me grumpy. i have it right now.
- i read candide- i didn't like it
- i also read 50 shades of grey, i didn't like that either
- i had shingles. and i read 50 shades of grey while i had shingles
- ergh - planetariums!! we tried to go to one in san francisco but i felt so claustrophobic in it i felt i was going to have a panic attack. i was AMAZED no one else felt the same. i lasted about five minutes.