Tuesday, 8 January 2013

let nothing come between you

there's nothing i like more than to di di dididi dididi dididi diii along with this.

Warren Zevon was buddies with hunter s thompson (who apparently found it hard to keep up with him  party-wise) and collaborated on songs with mitch albom and carl hiaasen!
in his later years he became friends with Billy Bob Thornton and they bonded over their obsessive compulsive disorders.
when dying of cancer his thoughts on death were: 'enjoy every sandwich'
happy tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hello and happy new year! It was lovely to meet you at St Fagans too, sorry late in replying to your message. I have no excuses other than I have hardly open my laptop since I saw you. I think I was coming down with something when we met and it turned into tonsillitis and then a chest infection so that pretty much rendered me useless for the whole holiday. Hope you had lots of fun although I see you were ill too. I think almost everyone was...X

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...