Monday, 21 January 2013

snow days

are we all sick of snow pictures yet?
here are some more....
these were taken at work on Saturday.
I took Friday off as it was so snowy and I didn't want to drive in it, but I worked the weekend.
it was an all time record for me on the Saturday - I didn't see any children at all for my art and craft activities!! Sunday was a little busier but still quiet. 
hey! there's a little robin!
Lots of people who visited where I work just went out for a walk in the snow and then warmed up in the cafe. It's still cold here in Cardiff and snowing a little as I type.
This morning it's a little bit of working from home for me. I'm reading the blog and the book  
imagine childhood this morning for new ideas.

4 comments:

  1. I love that Robin!
    So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely - I'm not tired of snow photos at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous. I live in Boston, where these types of winter wonderland images used to be the norm. We haven't gotten one decent snowstorm this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my gosh! all we've gotten is a little coating. so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...