Saturday, 2 February 2013

what bert wore

Bert is taking over the blog today. hey Bert! 
what ya wearing?


 Hi. This is me outside our flat, i'm wearing my new Grace Slick t-shirt!  It's been nice and sunny today.  


I think my style is kind of a cross between Woody Allen and Jim Rockford.  I love Woody Allen's clothes and James Garner's got some great facial expressions which i try to use.




Other fashion icons of mine include Bud Cort in Harold and Maude (lots of browns), Adam Green (great hair) and Kris Kristofferson around the time of Convoy (i totally would).



My favourite colour is definitely brown.  Which i guess is quite Seventies.  
Here's me again, pretending to read.  


  See how my book fits in my pocket?





12 comments:

  1. This was hilarious. I see Bert around in town all the time - instantly recognisable by his facial furniture

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Bert, nice blog, good photos, some great style icons you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sian, I'm not sure if Bert's taking the mickey, but I had to comment. Not only do I like his taste in architecture/interiors, but I'm fond of Woody and Bud(dy) too - re-watched Harold and Maude again just last weekend, and my Dad had a very similar dark brown cord jacket to Bud's (I used to wear it a long time ago when I was a student) The Convoy soundtrack was also big in our house. That's it. Over and out "Rubber Ducky"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kylie! Brown cord jackets + the Convoy soundtrack? Your house sounds like the place to be.

      Delete
  4. BERTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! you're so good at getting dressed! brown is my fave too, followed by yellow. i need a good jacket with book pockets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robert! - my old lower school uniform used to be brown and mustard yellow - a classic combination.

      Delete
  5. Mr Asparagus Pea has adopted the expression 'I totally would' since reading your blog. Thanks Bert - you're a leader amongst men

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bert *waves*. Jake Gyllenhaal's been trying to steal your style, how do you feel about that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to imagine Jake and I sharing a flat together, borrowing each others clothes, just generally being there for each other emotionally. I would try to encourage him to find his own style, but maybe he cant help putting me on a pedastal fashion-wise, we've all experienced those kinds of friendships though haven't we Lakota?

      Delete
  7. Hello Bert, Like your style.
    I saw Kris Kristofferson a couple of years ago on Byres Road in Glasgow, haggerd and handsome, wearing a leathery kinda jacket. I do like your jacket, if only I were a man (not)I'd still wear it.

    ReplyDelete

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...