Thursday, 18 April 2013

I am tired, I am true of heart.

have you read the book by Dave Eggers called 'A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius'? at the beginning it says:
'First of all:
I am tired.
I am true of heart!
And also:
You are tired.
You are true of heart!'

and then we he did the paperback and added some notes and corrections it says:
'Now:
I have never been so tired.
You have:
No idea how tired I am.
I truly hope:
You are not as tired as I am.'

this is a round about way of saying I'm tired... I'm not sure why.... I think maybe I need a little holiday....

I've been reading 'The Night Watch' by Sarah Waters for our reading group... In this picture I was waiting for bert to finish work so he could walk home with me. I had a little glass of wine and did some reading.

I've also been reading this crazy amazing book which is a memoir written in 1902....
what have you been up to?
wanna nap?



No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! so nice to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...